Tune. Race. Win.
With an outstanding track record that includes numerous MX2 Grand Prix race wins as well as a string of 250 Supercross titles in the USA, the YZ250F is born to win. And with its reduced unsprung weight and refined suspension performance, this high-tech motocross weapon is sharper, quicker and smoother – ready to own the podium.
A key feature of the YZ250F is the high-tech reverse head 250cc engine. Its unique front facing inlet forces fresh air into the fuel injector to give you holeshot-winning acceleration and instant power whenever you need it. And this compact engine layout contributes significantly towards the bike’s agile handling by centralising mass.
When track surfaces or the weather changes, the Power Tuner app enables you to adjust your YZ250F’s engine settings from smooth through to aggressive. The SSS (Speed Sensitive System) front forks and race-proven monocross suspension feature new low speed damping settings – while the sophisticated aluminium chassis with its inbuilt balance of rigidity provides plenty of feedback. Fast, agile and smart, the tuneable YZ250F is built to deliver the ultimate performance at every track.
- New higher-performance 250cc 4-stroke engine
- New-shape exhaust camshaft for improved engine feeling
- Shorter high-efficiency intake system
- New higher-capacity muffler
- Stronger clutch and refined transmission
- Refined aluminium bilateral beam frame
- Spring-type front forks with more progressive damping
- Monocross rear suspension with optimised settings
- Relocated handlebar position for increased controllability
- Lighter and more powerful brakes
- Yamaha Power Tuner app
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
- New Icon Blue body with colour coordinated plates