Welcome to the victorYZone
Yamaha won its first World MX Championship before most of today’s aspiring young motocross riders were born – and we’ve always believed in building dirt bikes for everyone, from kids through to seasoned pros.
Featuring a race-bred specification that’s inspired by the flagship YZ450F, the new YZ65 youth motocross bike is the perfect start for any rider who is serious about racing. With an all-new engine and chassis, this high-tech 2-stroke delivers easy-to-use power together with stable handling for enhanced rider confidence.
Equipped with cool YZ450F-inspired bodywork, stylish Yamaha blue rims and an ergonomic riding position, the 2018 YZ65 is the choice of future champions.
- Powerful 65cc liquid cooled engine
- Race-developed Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Digital CDI for delivering a precise spark
- High overall specification, winning capability
- 6-speed transmission with light-pull clutch
- Semi-double cradle steel frame, aluminium subframe
- 36mm diameter upside down front forks
- KYB Monocross suspension, aluminium swingarm
- 60/100 14” front- and 80/100 12” rear tire sizes
- Tapered handlebars, aluminium handlebar crown
- Ergonomic seat design for easy weight shifting
- YZ450F-inspired body panels