Fatboy Motorcycle Training
At Crescent Yamaha we know motorcycling is more a way of life than a mode of transport and we want everyone to enjoy the freedom of the road safely and confidently. So we’ve partnered with Fatboy Motorcycle Training to tailor training to your needs, opening up possibilities for riders of all levels. Whether you’re an absolute beginner, you want to step up your licence, or just want a refresher course, thanks to our partnership with Fatboy Motorcycle training we can offer you a winning combination of approved Yamaha instructors and learning on the latest Yamaha bikes.
DVSA Approved, Fatboy Motorcycle Training offer motorcycle tuition by DVSA Qualified and Experienced Instructors, with training designed for you as an individual to promote your learning experience and the enjoyment of riding whilst staffed by true motorcycle riders with a passion for riding and offering years of riding experience.
- Get advice on the course before you purchase
- Approved School of Motorcycling from the world’s No.1 largest motorcycle brand
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- No hidden fees or extras (initial test fees, insurance and fuel included)
- Learn more about the Yamaha range while learning on a new Honda motorcycle
Call us now on 01202 820170 to find out more.
|Progressive Upgrade:||2 day||£390|
|MOD1:||1 day test*||£125|
|MOD2:||1 day test*||£170|
|Transition:||(Minimum of 3 hours)||£35|
|Bespoke:||(Minimum of 3 hours)||£35|
|Return to Riding:||Half day||£110|